Frequently Asked Questions About the Osage Mineral Estate  /  Revocable Trust  /  Video - Trust Team Information Meetings  /  Resolutions 2013 - 2OMC  /  2nd Minerals Council Minutes & Audio - 2013  /  Deceased Osage Indians 2013  /  Negotiated Rulemaking Information  / 


Revocable Trust


Have you set up your Revocable Trust for your Headright Interests, Restricted Land or Individual Money Accounts yet?

 The federal laws that apply to Osage Indians allow them to place their headright interest, their restricted land and their Individual Money Accounts into trust with the Secretary of the Interior. These trusts can be revoked or changed at any time by the person who makes them. These trusts permit you to pass these Osage Indian assets on when you die to persons you choose without necessity of those assets going through legal probate proceedings. This saves a significant amount of money because no legal fees or court costs are involved.

For an appointment or information call

Ciaradon Carpenter
Osage Mineral Council Office

 (918) 287- 5433