Need help paying energy bills?
June 05, 2013

The Osage Nation Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP) is currently assisting eligible households by one of the following types of assistance:
  •  assistance to Energy bill (electric)
  •  repairing or replacing central cooling units
  •  with  110 Air Conditioning window units & fans
  •  home weatherization kits, to reduce energy costs
You may qualify for energy assistance if you:
  •  reside in Osage County / Osage Reservation
  •  & possess a tribal C.D.I.B. Card
  •  & your household income does not exceed 60% of State Median Income
  •  or your household receives Food Stamps, SSI, TANF or Veterans Disability
If you qualify, assistance will be made directly to your energy supplier. You may contact the Housing Dept to obtain an application or schedule an appointment to apply, or click
Osage Nation Housing Department
Attn: Amy Dobbins, Intake Specialist
Osage Industrial Park
PO Box 147
Hominy, OK 74035
800.490.8771 toll free