May 01, 2012
Please Click on Link Above for More Information.
APPLICATIONS MUST BE FILLED OUT IN PERSON!
The summer youth work program is for Native American youth, ages 16-21, that live in Osage County and meet eligibility requirements. This is an opportunity to gain work experience, money management skills and develop future career goals.
THERE IS OSAGE AND LOW INCOME PREFERENCE.
*Applications taken May 1-31st*
Any applications will need to provide the following documents:
* CDIB or Tribal Membership Card
* Social Security Card (must be signed)
* Driver's license or state ID
* Utility bill to show residence
* Check stub from parent for household
* Males ages 18 & older must register
for Selective Service
*Job Fair at Wah.zha.zhi Cultural Center in Pawhuska*
* May 4th & 21st from 1pm-4pm*